Lucienne is a handcrafted rolled beeswax candle made the traditional way by rolling a sheet of beeswax around a wax-dipped cotton wick. Its particularity is the beautiful texture of a honeycomb pattern.
This lovely box contains 9 pure beeswax candles. It is custom-made to ensure their safe shipping and good conservation. The candles are delicately wrapped in a bee-printed silk paper and closed with Apis Cera’s trademark seal.
This model is called “Lucienne” in reference to the root of the word: Luc/ Luz/ Lux, the Latin word for Light.
– Made with 100% pure beeswax without additives or coloring
– Color and perfume may vary depending to climate conditions, season or origin
– Shape and size may vary from one candle to another
– The wick is 100% pure cotton
Approximately 5 hours
Candle: 0.78” diameter, 10.6“ tall (20 x 270 mm) – (ideal for classic candleholder)
Box: 2.9” x 2.9” x 11.8” (74 x 74 x 300 mm)
– If the flame is too big, the wick needs to be shortened. Put out the candle and cut the wick a little. It should be approx. half an inch (15 mm)
– To extend the burning time, you may store it in your refrigerator